CPL 2020 Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction Playing XI Pitch Report Weather Conditions

The match is between Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks to be played on 23rd of August 2020 at Brain Lara Cricket Stadium, Trinidad. So here we will discuss about the match details, winner prediction, pitch report, weather conditions and playing XI.

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Match Prediction | GAW vs SLZ Astrology

Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Playing XI
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs St Lucia Zouks Playing XI
Match Details
  • Date: 23rd August (Sunday)
  • Time: 11:45 PM(IST), 6:15 PM(GMT) and 02:15 PM(Local)
  • Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad

Pitch Report and Weather Conditions :

The forecast predicts odds of downpours and in this manner the new ball may swing a piece in cloudy conditions. The game likely could be a downpour shortened one and consequently DRS could become possibly the most important factor. The spinners have been without a doubt getting enormous assistance from the wicket and that has become the consistent in the condition.

Guyana Amazon Warriors

Guyana Amazon Warriors
Guyana Amazon Warriors
Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Brandon King, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Ross Taylor, Nicholas Pooran (WK), Sherfane Rutherford, Keemo Paul, Chris Green (C), Ashmead Nedd, Naveen-ul-Haq, Imran Tahir.

St Lucia Zouks

Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Andre Fletcher (WK), Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Roston Chase, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Obed McCoy, Kesrick Williams, Saad Bin Zafar.

CPL 2020 Today Match Prediction | GAW vs SLZ Match Preview

Guyana and Zouks both are looking for this match to have an advantage on the points table. Warriors have 65% chances while St Lucia Zouks have 35% chances to win this match.

Prediction : Guyana Amazon Warriors will win.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *