Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Match Prediction

CPL 2020 Match 11 St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction Pitch Report Playing XI Dream Team

The match is between St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents on 25th of August 2020 at Queen’s Park Oval,Port of Spain, Trinidad. After playing 10 games at same venue, they moved to another place of the tournament. Lets see what happens to this venue after many interesting matches being played at last venue.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction | SNP vs BT Astrology

Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing XI
Barbados Tridents vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Playing XI
Match Details
  • Date: 25th August (Tuesday)
  • Time: 7:30 PM(IST), 2:00 PM(GMT) and 10:00 AM(Local)
  • Venue: Queen’s Park Oval,Port of Spain, Trinidad

Pitch and Weather Report :

The pitch at the venue is known for creating some high-scoring undertakings. Be that as it may, being the main game to be played this season, it is not yet clear how the track acts. Groups may jump at the chance to handle first and see the idea of the strip when the resistance bats on it. Spinners are probably going to have a significant influence. There are no odds of downpour with the temperature around the 31 degrees Celsius mark.

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots

St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Chris Lynn, Evin Lewis, Joshua Da Silva, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Ben Dunk, Kieran Powell, Sohail Tanvir, Rayad Emrit (C), Ish Sodhi, Sheldon Cottrell, Joss-Russ Jaggesar

Barbados Tridents

Barbados Tridents
Barbados Tridents
Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jonathan Carter, Jason Holder (C), Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh Jr

CPL 2020 Today Match Prediction | SNP vs BT Match Preview

After back to back defeats by Tridents, they need some victory in the competition. Obviously they look more stronger than Patriots, with the kind of spin bowling attack they have. Barbados have 70% chances over Patriots 30% to win the game.

Winner Prediction : Barbados Tridents will win.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *