Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction

CPL 2020 TKR vs BT Match Prediction Playing XI Pitch Report

The match is being played between Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents on 23rd of August 2020 at Brain Lara Cricket Stadium, Trinidad. Here in this article, we are going to tell you the match report, match details, pitch report, weather condions and Dream XI probable playing team.

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Match Prediction | TKR vs BT Astrology

Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Playing XI
Trinbago Knight Riders vs Barbados Tridents Playing XI
Match Details
  • Date: 23rd August (Sunday)
  • Time: 7:30 PM(IST), 2:00 PM(GMT) and 10:00 AM(Local)
  • Venue: Brian Lara Stadium, Tarouba, Trinidad

Pitch and Weather :

The pitch at the Brian Lara Stadium has been a respectable one for batting. Despite the fact that it has been a smidgen on the more slow side, helping the spinners, playing shots hasn’t been such troublesome. Groups batting second have gotten the bit of leeway and subsequently, winning the throw and handling initially ought to be the route forward. There are odds of downpour with tempests with the temperature around 30 degrees.

Trinbago Knight Riders

Trinbago Knight Riders
Trinbago Knight Riders
Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Lendl Simmons, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard (C), Tim Seifert, Dwayne Bravo, Khary Pierre, Jayden Seales, Ali Khan, Fawad Ahmed

Barbados Tridents

Barbados Tridents
Barbados Tridents
Dream 11 Predicted Playing XI

Johnson Charles, Shai Hope (wk), Corey Anderson, Kyle Mayers, Jason Holder (C), Jonathan Carter, Ashley Nurse, Raymon Reifer, Mitchell Santner, Rashid Khan, Hayden Walsh Jr

CPL 2020 Today Match Prediction | TKR vs BT Match Preview

The match will going to be fantastic match as Defending Champion Barbados Tridents won their first match but lost in the last one. On the other hand, TKR are unbeatable in this tournament so far. TKR have 65% chances to win this match over Tridents 35%.

TKR vs BT Match Prediction : Trinbago Knight Riders

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *